- Supports any ETSI GSM 07.05/07.07 compatible GSM modems such as Wavecom, Nokia, Sony-Ericsson, Siemens, Motorola etc and mobile phones having a modem and that supports AT commands such as Nokia, Sony-Ericsson, Motorola, Siemens, Samsung etc.
- Very High Speed in sending of messages (10-12 SMS per min on on 2G,15-17 SMS per min on 2.5G, 30-32 SMS on 3G GSM/WCDMA) depending upon various network factors. Fastest and most reliable library to send/receive SMS available in the market.
- Allows sending of WAP Push (Service Indication) message.
- Allows reading and deleting of messages.
- Allows reading of sim/phone contacts as well as dialled/received/missed call list, reading delivery reports from supported devices
- Supports several communication modes such as Serial Port, Bluetooth and Infrared.
- Call dial and hang up.
- Reading and setting of GSM modem/phone parameters such as Battery Level , SIM PIN etc.
- Send USSD to get prepaid balance, validity of sim etc.
- Supports regular text messages i.e. 160 character length messages with 7-bit character (default GSM alphabet) encoding, 8-bit ANSI encoding (140 char) and Unicode (16-bit UCS2) encoding (70 char multilingual messages like Hindi, Arabic etc.
- Supports concatenated text messages.
- Supports sending flash (alert) messages that are immediately displayed on destination phone screen.
- Delivery reports of SMS sent (not supported in some GSM phones/modems).
- Supports sending of extra commands to modem (similar to a terminal).
- Can specify validity period of the text message.
- Allows setting of time interval between two consecutive short messages to avoid SMS delivery failure during network congestion.
- Allows setting of number of retries in case SMS delivery failure occurs when sending text message in first attempt.
- Suitable for mobile messaging applications like sending product updates to customers, exam /admission results to students, sending ringtones url, etc.
Related Searches: send sms, receive sms, dll, wap push, service indication, call, contacts. activex, gsm modem, gsm phone, sms, component, control, gsm, modem, phone, cellphone, text message, unicode, COM, visual basic, .net, delphi, c++, asp, nokia, motorola, sony ericss
Recent Changes: Fixed subscript out of range error when continuously polling inbox at specific intervals,LogPath property is updated. It now contains full folder path with filename instead of just folder path,Fixed the dll unable to log to a file in some cases,C# delete inbox messages code updated
Install Support: Install and Uninstall
Supported Languages: English
Additional Requirements: Pentium II (300 MHZ & above) or equivalent, 32 Mb Min Ram, GSM modem/phone