BASS Stream Recorder Library is a component (.dll) for use in Win32 (9x/ME/2K/XP/Vista/7) and Win64 software with BASS.
Makes it easy to add audio recording functionality to your application.
- Record to WAV
- Record to WMA (Pro)
- Record with ACM (Audio Compression Manager) codecs
- Record in 16 or 32 bit
- Record using any command line encoder to encode on the fly (eg. MP3, Flac, etc.)
- Separate left-right recording
- Rewind and continue/insert/overwrite recording
- Volume Level Activated recording
- Unicode version
Requirements: any dev. environment that supports the stdcall calling convention.