This package brings you TTagCloud and TTagIndex visual components, that are based on the idea of a well known 'tag cloud' navigation element.
Components are designed for all Embarcadero Delphi versions from 7 to XE7.
So if you want to give the users of your desktop applications the same features of navigation, that are familiar from the web environment, or if you want to easily implement an index of keywords feature into your applications, try these components.
Data visualization in a tag cloud (or tag index) can be really useful in any information system, from a simple databases, over the information management, after the complex knowledge bases.
Navigational features and the different drawing styles of tag cloud component are applicable to a various kinds of sidebar panels or special lists of items, and of course, this component can be used to extend the search functionality of your applications.
A brief features overview of the components:
* TTagCloud and TTagIndex components
* Font size and/or the color scaling (custom color levels)
* Support for linear, logarithmic and custom scales
* Settings for alignment and spacing between tags
* Variable and/or fixed row height
* Support for fixed columns width
* Tags can be placed in a horizontal or vertical direction
* Different styles for normal, hovered and selected tags
* Frames and backgrounds for tag items
* Transparent background
* Drawing over the Aero Glass effect on the parent controls
* Mouse hover and mouse click events for tags
* Easy tag items definition, both in design-time and run-time
* Loading and saving the tags, by supporting the CSV files, TStrings and an array structure
* Multi-page views and an auto-sizing of the control
* Fast binary searching of items
* Custom index labels support for TTagIndex component
* Complementary styler components
* Full source code available on purchase/registration
Related Searches: tag cloud, tag index, tag, cloud, vcl, delphi
Recent Changes: Added support for Delphi XE7 and other minor improvements
Install Support: Install Only
Supported Languages: English
Additional Requirements: Delphi development environment from version 7 to XE7