LinqConnect is a LINQ to SQL compatible ORM solution with extended functionality, support for SQL Server, Oracle, MySQL, PostgreSQL, and SQLite, its own visual model designer, seamlessly integrating to Visual Studio, and SQL monitoring tool. The software creates mapping model, generates data access layer code and supports complex types, with an ability to create entity properties with internal structure. LinqConnect caches compiled queries automatically, while allowing users to set cache parameters and control caching process. It provides the same interface to all database servers, enabling users to easily develop applications that are able to use different databases.
* Actively developed technology Unlike LINQ to SQL LinqConnect is an actively developed and enhanced ORM solution.
* Complete toolkit provided LinqConnect includes the Express Edition of all supported dotConnect data providers, visual model designer - Entity Developer, and SQL monitoring tool dbMonitor
* Visual model designer
With Entity Developer all the model creating and editing tasks can be performed in convenient GUI, eliminating the need of the manual XML editing, thus greatly reducing the development time
* Silverlight and Windows Phone support LinqConnect offers Silverlight and Windows Phone editions, allowing you to develop rich Web applications with data access through ORM/LINQ or ADO.NET interfaces and providing embedded database functionality for these platforms.
* Metro applications development support LinqConnect for Metro edition offers an embedded database engine, based on SQLite, that allows Metro Style applications to store data in a fully relational database. Now it's possible to develop XAML Metro applications with true ORM data access.
* Compatibility LinqConnect uses classes and interfaces completely compatible with LINQ to SQL, while extending its functionality.
* LINQPad Support
Related Searches: LINQ to SQL, ORM solution, ORM, object-relational mapping, visual studio, data access layer code, LINQ to SQL technology, database connector, data access technology, Visual Studio integration
Recent Changes: *Visual Studio 2013 is supported
Install Support: Install and Uninstall
Supported Languages: English
Additional Requirements: .NET Framework 3.5 Service Pack 1 or higher