Super Pdf2Image Converter is a 100% C#.NET wrapper to GhostLibrary that allows you to convert any page within a PDF file to a rasterized image in just two lines of code. Super Pdf2Image Converter has been designed to be very easy to use. It's available as a very simple .NET library, written in C#, so you only need to call a function to get the rasterized image of any page of a PDF file.
Typical usage includes:
- Create thumbnails of any page of a PDF file.
- Display PDF files from your WinForm or ASP.NET application.
- Conversion of PDF files to raster/bitmap images.
- Batch conversion.
- Designed to minimize complexity - only 2 lines of code needed
- Fast page count and size detect
- Can specify page number to rasterize, resolution, image format, width and height
- C# written (easy to use in C# or VB.NET proyects)
- Requires GhostScript library (download here <[url removed]>)
- Formats supported: PNG (24-bit color/truecolor or grayscale) JPEG BMP (8-bit color and truecolor) TIFF (24-bit color, 12-bit color, grayscale and bitonal: CCITT G3/G4, 2D G3, LZW, Packbits)
Related Searches: PDF rasterizer, PDF to image, PDF thumbnail, PDF viewer, PDF .NET, PDF2Image, PDF2GIF, PDF2TIFF, PDF2PNG, PDF to GIF, PDF to TIFF, PDF to JPEG, PDF viewer, PDF conversion, PDF converter
Recent Changes: Not Established
Install Support: Install and Uninstall
Supported Languages: English
Additional Requirements: Not Established