MarshallSoft SMTP/POP3/IMAP PowerBASIC email component (SEE4PB) uses a simple API to send and receive mail, including HTML, MIME Base64 and quoted-printable encoded attachments, from within an application.
Features of SEE4PB include:
- Send email with inline HTML, GIF, TIF, JPG, BMP and Rich Text attachments.
- Supports ISO-8859 and UTF-8 character coding.
- Supports CHARSET_WIN_1250, CHARSET_WIN_1252 and CHARSET_WIN_1255.
- Use with GMAIL/Yahoo/Hotmail servers requiring SSL.
- Get the number of messages on your email server.
- Get the header lines from any email on your server without reading the entire email.
- Delete any email on the server without downloading the entire email.
- Copy any email on the server without deleting it.
- Receive any email on your server including MIME attachments.
- Download email from your server, automatically decoding MIME attachments.
- Remove contents of incoming attachments.
- Copy email and navigate between IMAP mailboxes.
- Dozens of switches to control how email is sent and received.
- Run up to 128 independent threads concurrently.
- Supports SMTP (ESMTP) and POP3 authentication.
- Supports multiple (simultaneous) connections.
- Supports bulk mail on a distribution list.
- Set return receipt; add TO, CC, BCC recipients.
- Knowledge of Winsock and TCP/IP is not needed.
- Is a standard Windows DLL that does not depend on support libraries. Makes calls to Windows API functions only.
- The same SEE32.DLL or SEE64.DLL can be called from any supported language. Also use with Delphi, C/C++, Net, Visual Basic, Visual FoxPro, Visual dBase, Xbase++, and COBOL.
- License includes one year of technical support and updates.
- Supports all versions of 32-bit PowerBASIC (PB/CC, PB/DLL, and PB/WIN).
- Royalty free distribution with your compiled application. Many example programs are included
- Evaluation version is fully functional.
Related Searches: smtp component, pop3 component, SMTP, POP3, IMAP, email component, mail powerbasic, send email, SSL mail, email software, pop3 powerbasic, powerbasic email, SMTP library, email powerbasic, HTML email, authentication mail, UTF-8, mail SSL/TLS, MIME, mail component
Recent Changes: Maximum channels increased; Allow multiple subject lines in incoming email; Added SEE_GET_HEADER function; Fixed problem with GMAIL IMAP connection, zone calculation for "half-zones" and SEE_ADD_HEADER; also several function enhancements including disabling Stunnel logging.
Install Support: Install and Uninstall
Supported Languages: English
Additional Requirements: PowerBASIC compiler