vManage is a test management tool that allows you to organize and manage the testing process by providing tools that aid in bug tracking and test and requirements management. A web based interface lets you share testing information among team members who are integrated via Verisium's testing solutions. With vManage, you can create projects that correlate tests, requirements that prompted the tests and bugs resulting from those tests. vManage allows you to monitor the progress of manual and automated tests and effortlessly locate critical information pertaining to any test, requirement or issue.
Automated testing tools alone, without the assistance of an organized framework for scheduling, executing and managing the entire testing process may still not be able to overcome the setback caused by missed deadlines and lower quality products. Verisium vManage empowers you to fit the testing process within today's ever-shrinking development and test cycles and yet meet your quality standards.
* Formalizes and accelerates test management by using a structured approach that incorporates project requirements, test plans, test cases, bugs, reports, resources and schedules
* Provides traceability between tests and business requirements
* Facilitate informed decision making by enabling both the management and development personnel to monitor testing processes and assess application readiness
* Enhance visibility of the status of bugs, requirements and tests at every stage of the testing process
* Seamlessly integrate with vTest to manage vTest script execution, scheduling, bug creation and bug tracking
Related Searches: bug tracking, test management, requirements management, software testing
Recent Changes: Support for 64bit platforms, Support for Windows 2008 R2.
Install Support: Install and Uninstall
Supported Languages: English
Additional Requirements: Standard Windows PC