EMS DB Comparer for InterBase/Firebird is an excellent tool for InterBase/Firebird database comparison and synchronization. It allows you to view all the differences in compared database objects and execute an automatically generated script to synchronize structure of InterBase/Firebird databases and eliminate all or selected differences. The program has the ability to automate InterBase/Firebird database schemas comparison and synchronization task using the helpful Console Application. Having EMS DB Comparer for InterBase/Firebird you can work with several projects at once, define InterBase/Firebird comparison parameters, print difference reports, and alter modification scripts. Its user-friendly interface greatly simplifies discovering and eliminating differences in InterBase/Firebird database structure saving your time and therefore money.
* Comparing and synchronizing databases or schemas on different servers as well as on a single server
* Comparing all database objects or selected ones only. Comparing by all or selected properties of objects only
* Visual representation of the differences between databases with details and modification scripts for different objects
* Ability to synchronize databases manually step by step or automatically
* Ability to generate reports with database differences. Ability to add custom reports
* Ability to automate database comparison and synchronization using the Console Application
* Working with several compare projects at once
* Saving and loading projects with all their parameters
* A wide variety of options for comparison and synchronization
* Built-in SQL Script editor with syntax highlight
* New state-of-the-art graphical user interface
* Latest InterBase/Firebird version support
Recent Changes: Unicode support for metadata is implemented.
"Load last password for new projects" option worked sometimes wrong. Fixed now.
Database comparison speed is considerably increased.
Other improvements and fixes.
Install Support: Install and Uninstall
Supported Languages: English
Additional Requirements: Pentium 300; 32 MB RAM; Connection to local or remote IB/FB Server