EMS Data Generator for MySQL is an impressive tool for generating test data to MySQL database tables with the possibility to save and edit scripts. The utility can help you to simulate the database production environment and allows you to populate several MySQL database tables with test data simultaneously, define tables and fields for generating data, set value ranges, generate MySQL char fields by mask, define lists of values manually or select them from SQL queries, set generation parameters for each field type and has many other features to generate MySQL test data in a simple and direct way. Data Generator for MySQL also provides a console application, which allows you to generate MySQL test data in one-touch by using generation templates.
* Unicode support
* User-friendly wizard interface
* Ability to save and edit generated data in the SQL script without executing queries on the server
* Generating data to several tables from different databases on one host
* All MySQL data types support including ENUM, SET and GEOMETRY types
* Different generation types for each field including list and random generation, generation into two and more fields simultaneously
* Ability to use SQL query results as a list of values for data generation
* Ability to preview the generated data
* Automatic control over referential integrity for linked tables
* Wide variety of generation parameters for each field type
* Ability to set NULL values for certain percent of cases
* Ability to save all generation parameters set on current wizard session into a configuration file
* Command-line utility to generate data using the template file
Recent Changes: Unicode support is implemented.
Added new options for data generation to SQL script.
Added options for generating the same data into several columns.
Added options for generating string data according to the sample text.
Data preview is implemented.