Category Column allows tracking, organizing and grouping list items. Component uses Outlook 2007 approach for element categorization. Easy indicator color changing and using of advanced tooltip provide a high professional component style.
Category column leverages SharePoint "Choice" column, enabling filter and sorting values in the column by standard action. Column supports single and multiple choices, allows fill-in value and different rendering in list view.
Enhanced single-click two-way conversion among "ArtfulBits Category" column and standard SharePoint "Choice" column included.
- Tracking list and task items according to associated colors
- Professional indicator's look and feel
- Advanced customizable tooltip
- Ability to show other column data in tooltip
- Standard and custom indicator's colors
- Category icon rendering mode (simple, complex)
- Customizable icon size
- Filter and sort items according to column headers
- Supported Datasheet view, including edit mode
- Two-way conversion among "ArtfulBits Category" column and standard SharePoint "Choice" column
- Language pack support (desired localization could be added by request)
Why ArtfulBits Category Column?
Main purpose of the component is to provide useful ability to track, organize and group list items by marking with colored indicators. We use professional Outlook 2007 look and feel.
- separate option for category customization on item display form
- datasheet view support (no converting), including edit mode
- alignment property, customizable icon size
- ability to show other column data in Tooltip
- option to select category icon rendering mode
Install Support: Install and Uninstall
Supported Languages: English
Additional Requirements: Windows Server 2003/2008, Windows SharePoint Services v3, MOSS2007 or SP2010, MS Framework 2.0/3.0
Latest Releases in Development - Components & Libraries
TagCloud for VCL 2.1(2014-10-01) update
A Delphi components, that are based on an idea of tag cloud navigational element
Editor.NET 2.3(2014-09-30) update
Editor.NET is an advanced code editor.