Printer monitoring is indeed many companies all over the world should invest in. But why is this so? Why is there an imminent need to control printing activity? Let us say that you administrate a medium-sized enterprise and you have oodles of workstations attached to 3 or 4 PC networks. With this many computers, your office would inevitably need a lot of working printers at hand, so many that keeping tabs as to printing activity would become fairly unmanageable it attain. The chore to printer monitor software is not truly arduous if you have application to back you up. This is why you need to have print monitor application in your office.
The application keeps track of all printing jobs as well as the employee who printed them respectively. These reports are then stored inner a database that you can easy access to monitor abusive users.
Features of Accurate Printer Monitor:
* supports colour and monochrome printers;
* monitor net, local or remote printers;
* can transmit notice via e-mail and several other methods;
* real-time optimized monitoring;
* built-in web host allows users expose individual reports from remote computers;
* you can calculate printing price for each printer, print quality or paper size;
* monitors multiple printers;
* automatically watch when the printer or print server goes on, and restores monitoring when the printer is online;
* modules permit you to filter and process printer events;
* the printer monitor software can send scheduled reports to administrators;
* works on all Windows OS from 9x, including x86 and x64 platforms.
Related Searches: printer monitor, printing monitor, print monitor, printer accounting, tarificator, printer logger
Recent Changes: logging of multiple pbx at the same time
Install Support: Install and Uninstall
Supported Languages: English, German, Russian, Spanish
Additional Requirements: one or more printers