You may be an experienced hardware or network administrator, or a college student making his or her first steps towards a professional career and looking for a handy utility for extending your hardware-software application. Whatever the case may be, look no further than our Log Monitor Export, for it will meet all of your technical needs.
This utility is especially useful for administrators who have to stay on top of a large network consisting of databases, file systems, and many different programs running all at once. Even for single computer users, these monitoring programs can prove useful to provide a high level of control over an OS activities. Log Monitor Export can work as a Windows NT service, which means that you can use it on servers or users, may log on and off the PC, and the program will still be there saving suitable information.
Our log monitor also comes with integral notification or even scripting capabilities. That is, in the case that anything remarkable is found in any of the logs that the solution is currently monitoring, it could simply send off an email to the human administrator, or even execute a predefined response. This saves administrators a lot of tedious labor in looking through many different logs, or frees their time for more important , complex administration tasks. Astounding functionality at an less-than-affordable price!
* monitors multiple log files at the same time;
* monitors local and remote log files;
* real-time or schedules optimized monitoring;
* utilizes different log file types;
* utilizes date/time stamping;
* allows archive or pack log files;
* log data exporting to ready-to-use Microsoft RTF file;
* log rows exporting to most popular DB;
* can send of notifications about events in log-file;
* simple, menu-driven set-up;
* can works as a service utility;
* works on all Windows versions.