With Fuzzy Duplicate Finder you can easily find and correct all sorts of partial duplicates, typos and misspelled words in your worksheets. The add-in performs a fast search for duplicates that differ in 1 to 10 characters and recognizes omitted, excess or mistyped symbols. You can correct misprints automatically or manually directly in search results in your Excel 2003 - 2010 worksheets.
With Fuzzy Duplicate Finder you can:
- Quickly find and remove all possible typos, misspelled words and duplicate entries in your Excel worksheets. You can search in a whole list, column or a selected range.
- You see all found typos at a glance organized by duplicate groups in a neat pane in the left part of your workbook. You can easily make all possible corrections: remove duplicates, set the right value for all or some duplicates automatically, or correct some of the duplicates manually.
- You can split data in each cell into words and process words separately.
- You can exclude from search cells or words with fewer than the specified number of characters.
- You can choose to correct the same values written in a different case, e.g. Excel, excel, EXCEL, or keep them as they are.
- And finally, you can export the results to a separate worksheet for comfortable reviewing.
The add-in works with Microsoft Excel 2010 32-bit and 64-bit, 2007, 2003.
For more information please visit [url removed]