BCGControlBar (Business Components Gallery ControlBar) is an MFC extension library that allows you to create Microsoft Office 2000/XP/2003/2007/2010/2011/2012/2013 and Microsoft Visual Studio-like applications with full customization options (Ribbons, Customizable toolbars, menus and more) and a rich set of professionally-designed GUI controls such as Calendar, Grid, Editor, Gantt and many others.
BCGControlBar library has more than 200 thoroughly designed, tested and fully documented MFC extension classes. Our components can be easily incorporated into your application and save you hundreds of development and debugging hours.
The highlighted features are:
* Office 2007/2010/2012/2013-style Ribbon control
* Windows 8.1 and Visual Studio 2013 support
* The Windows 8 style Tiles control
* Visual Studio-like Docking Panes
* Customizable Menus and Toolbars with Visual Studio and MS Office look
* More than 50 charts (2D and 3D)
* Gauge controls including circular, linear gauges, numeric indicators and knobs
* Skinned dialogs and forms
* Advanced property sheets and wizards
* Calendar and planner controls
* Grid and Report controls
* Tasks Pane
* Visual Studio-like Toolbox Pane
* Advanced Edit control with IntelliSense support, collapsed blocks and syntax highlighting
* Gantt chart
* Miscellaneous GUI Controls such as Visual Studio-like property grid, advanced tab control, date/time pickers, various color pickers, calculator, hyper-link controls and more
* A lot of predefined dialogs such as Progress Dialog, advanced Message Box, Image edit dialog and others
* Easy-in-use Ribbon and Toolbar designers allows to create advanced. great-looking UI in minutes
* Application Wizards for all supported Visual Studio versions (from 6.0 to 11)
This products is a choice of thousands of developers and well-known companies worldwide. The part of BCGControlBar Pro was licensed by Microsoft and incorporated in Visual C++ 2008 and 2010 MFC classes.
Recent Changes: This release includes new features: Animation Manager support, custom controls in Visual Designer, improved high-DPI support, improved grid and chart controls and many other new and improved features and bug fixes.