ideatech has developed the "Anagnostis" series of products, the unique ancient and mordern Greek OCRs with a poweful recognition engine that has been adopted by many prominent organizations in Greece and abroad. The main features of Anagnostis are: Recognizes multi-font text in various sizes and attributes (Bold, Italics etc.).
* Recognizes modern Greek text containing Latin words, ancient Greek text (preserving all accents and breathing marks), as well as English, French, German, Italian, Spanish and multilingual text.
* May be trained to new fonts by the user.
* Recognition speed averages to 10 seconds for an A4 page containing 3000 characters (Pentium 300 CPU).
* Is almost error-free.
* In normal quality pages accuracy rate exceeds 99,5%.
* Handles up to A3 size pages, processing the whole page or user-defined areas.
* Automatically separates text from graphics and decolumnizes a multi-column text.
* Outputs text in a variety of most popular word-processing formats.
* Outputs text in tabular form.
* Incorporates a Unicode text editor for fast processing of the recognized text.
* Imports TIFF images generated by any flat-bed, roller-bed or hand-held scanner.
* Stores TIFF images in compressed format.
* Also supports BMP, PCX and GIF image formats.
* Fully compatible with the TWAIN data transfer protocol, enabling image capturing from virtually any available scanner model.
* Supports document templates, parametric recognition areas and batch scanning and recognition (Pro versions).