All In-The-Box is a VCL component for creating documents programmatically and saving them as PDF files. Easy to use. No third-party software needed. It writes native PDF format.
Supports Delphi 5, 6, 7, 2005, 2006, 2007 and 2009 (Win32 mode). Source code in Delphi
language is available in option. ActiveX and DLL APIs are also available.
Your applications based on All In-The-Box can be freely deployed. No run-time licence needed!
A comprehensive programming interface (about 400 classes, methods, properties and events) allows you to build up
- Fully object-oriented programming interface.
- Support of Unicode (CJK scriptings supported)
- Support of right-to-left writing.
- Support of PDF/A (the ISO long-term archiving standard).
- Support of Web-based architecture (ActiveX API only, to be used in ASP pages).
- Style sheet management.
- Advanced drawing features with clipping paths.
- Plain, rich and composite texts with full justification.
- Raster and vector images.
- Vector barcodes.
- Tables with automatic layout.
- Binding to DBMS datasets and fields.
- Transparent layers.
- PDF forms.
- Interactive and multimedia features.
- Protection and encryption.
- Digital signature and time-stamping.
- Customizable document viewer with full programmatic display control
- Document printing with full programmatic control over printer settings