Courier Mail Server is a Windows e-mail server for office and home networks.
Compact, easy to configure and usage, multithreaded, contains Web and SOCKS servers.
It will help you to quickly arrange e-mail exchange in local network and Internet.
- SMTP and POP3 services
- web server supporting PHP and Perl (HTTP service)
- proxy server (SOCKS service)
- remote administration
- system service operation mode
- support of multiple mail domains
- processing and antispam filtering the mail by specified rules
- integration with antivirus and external antispam
- limited sizes of local mailboxes
- user and domain aliases
- alias-based mailing lists
- domain mailboxes and domain forwarding
- mailing to fixed servers (smart hosts)
- direct mailing to recipients' servers (MX delivery)
- restricted forwarding of external mail (antirelay)
- limited size of sent messages and number of recipients
- automatic re-sending of outgoing mail
- notifications of undelivered messages, viruses and other events
- customizable notification templates with support of macros
- separation of access rights on client IP addresses
- limited number of incoming/outgoing connections
- mail collector from remote mailboxes
- dispatchers of connections, outgoing messages, remote messages
- scheduler with external application run feature
- copying of certain messages to the specified addresses
- mail processing using external applications
No time limits. No paid subscriptions and renewals.
You pay once and get an "eternal" key (license) and free software updates as part of the current version line (3.xx).
Demo version is free fully functional version for three users. It has no limitations of working period.