ApexSQL Diff is an SQL development tool that can compare SQL Server database tables, views, and all other SQL Server objects. Compare and synchronize SQL Server 2014, 2012, 2008 and 2005 database schemas, compare database backups.
- The application now supports Git source control system
- Automate database comparisons, synchronizations and migrations
- Compare live databases, snapshots, scripts, Source Control Projects, and Native Backups
- Synchronize unattended with the Command Line Interface
- SQL Server 2014, 2012, 2008 and 2005 support
- Proprietary parsing engine ensures Error Free Scripts every time!
- Native support for Subversion, TFS 2013, VSS and SourceGear Vault
Related Searches: database comparison, sql server, database synchronization, sql compare, sql diff, database software, database compare, schema syncing, database tools
Recent Changes: Major feature, medium fix release
Install Support: Install and Uninstall
Supported Languages: English
Additional Requirements: MDAC 2.8(ADO 2.8); .NET 2.0 SP1; Windows Script 5.5; MSSQL Server 2014, 2012, 2008 or 2005;