Flexible TreeView is the most flexible and fastest TreeView-ListView-Grid combination control on the market with many unique features inside. It provides developers with a flexible and powerful solution for presentation of hierarchical data with the possibilities not existing in any .NET treeview or listview control on the market today.
* Shorter release time.
* Allow you to concentrate only on your application development.
* Make your development process as smooth and easy as possible.
* Make the style of your application unforgettable.
resulting in lower total cost, faster time to market and increased customer satisfaction.
The product offers many state-of-the-art features like:
* Extremely fast as no one hierarchical control. Loads data source with 1 000 000 objects just in 5 seconds!
* Themes support and complete customization.
* Very easy programming API.
* Columns and multi-column sorting support.
* Column controls for better IX.
* Unique expandable content mode which allows not to overload the treeview with information and at the same time be more informative for a selected node.
* Unique node soft selection mode - allows to view additional node`s content when mouse hovers over the node which appreciably speeds up data viewing.
* In-place editing.
* HTML text support.
* Text auto-wrapping.
* Data binding.
* Custom controls hosting.
* Load on demand.
* Multiple node selection.
* Advanced drag & drop support even between many treeviews or other controls.
* Wrap content to many levels.
* Possibility to display data on the left side of the plus-minus sign.
* Seamless integration with 3rd party libraries.
* Cute and eye-catching image animation.
* Watermark and advanced background settings.
* and much more...
Flexible TreeView allows to make the style of your application unique as well as intuitively clear to the most exacting user!
Recent Changes: * Column controls was added.
* NodeButton node control was added.
* The eNodeControlFilterMode.UseVisibility mode was added to filter node controls visibility using their Visibility property.
* The Node.Tag property was added to hold any user-defined data bound to the particular node.
Install Support: Install and Uninstall
Supported Languages: English
Additional Requirements: .NET 2.0 or later, Windows 2000 or later
Latest Releases in Development - Components & Libraries
TagCloud for VCL 2.1(2014-10-01) update
A Delphi components, that are based on an idea of tag cloud navigational element
Editor.NET 2.3(2014-09-30) update
Editor.NET is an advanced code editor.