With help of SSLBlackbox VCL edition your Delphi, C++Builder or FreePascal application can
* secure internet communications with industry standard SSL/TLS protocols
* handle TLS connection in synchronous and as asynchronous operation modes
* support modern TLS extensions
* transfer files securely to remove servers using FTP and FTPS (FTP over SSL) protocols
* access Web data using HTTP and HTTPS protocols
SSLBlackbox is a comprehensive collection of native VCL components that add client-side and server-side support for SSL / TLS family of protocols to your Windows and Linux applications.
SSLBlackbox components are a clean-room implementation of all SSL / TLS protocol specifications, which don't use any third-party libraries for core functionality.
SSLBlackbox is compatible with all major SSL / TLS servers and clients on the market.
VCL edition of SSLBlackbox can be used with Delphi 5 to Delphi XE3, C++Builder 2007 to C++Builder XE3, FreePascal 2.6 and later.
Related Searches: Delphi, C++Builder, Kylix, SSL, TLS, secure, socket, layer, protocol, component
Recent Changes: Not Established
Install Support: Install and Uninstall
Supported Languages: English
Additional Requirements: Not Established