PDF Render Center (PDF Server) enables you to convert documents by means of batch jobs and process PDF files. It can be also easily integrated into existing document management systems. PDF Render Center is perfect for small and midsize business, in which the use of paper documents should be avoided and several thousands of documents should be automatically managed. It allows a more efficient processing of a greater number of documents and at the same time reduces or even cancels costs for copying and archiving.
- Network printer
- Folder watcher
- Virtual drive
- Web site
- FTP protocol
- TCP/IT protocol
The integration in document management systems could be done through
- COM interface
- Web services
Main functionality overview:
1. PDF Render Center converts:
- all data formats which can be printed from any software. The installation of this software on a server is required
- text files (ANSI and Unicode), RTF files (rich text format)
- HTML files or Web sites
- raster images (JPEG, TIFF, etc.)
- PDF documents or pages
- MS Office files incl. Import of MS Office meta information, such as links, table of contents (TOC), form fields and control elements, comments, from Word, Excel, PowerPoint documents in PDF documents
2. The output formats: PDF, PDF/A, text file (ANSI or Unicode), Images (JPEG, TIFF, etc.), incl. multi page TIFF files
3. PDF Render Center suggests several communication possibilities between an end user and PDF RC in a network (Internet Explorer, Outlook, etc.). All variants base on a standard software.
4. There are many methods to send the output documents from PDF RC to end user: copy to a folder, send as an attach, etc.).
5. Flexible and transparent license and price models give any customer a possibility to pay only for the functionality he needs.
More information and a trial version: www.soft-xpansion.com
Related Searches: pdf, pdf software, pdf server, pdf converter, PDF Technology, PDF creation, PDF viewing, convert to PDF, create PDF, PDF merge, PDF tools, pdf creator, pdf/a, pdf document, pdf form, pdf stamp, digital signature, PDF/A, document signing, pdf workflow
Recent Changes: Completely new software
Install Support: Install and Uninstall
Supported Languages: German, English
Additional Requirements: P-IV+, 70 MB HDD, CD-ROM, Maus, Windows 32- / 64-bit