Pazera Free 3GP to AVI Converter is the freeware application which convert mobile phone video files (3GP and 3G2) into AVI or MPG (MPEG-1, MPEG-2).
3GP / 3G2 files are commonly used in 3G mobile phones, but they are not supported by many players and video editing programs. In this case, it is necessary to convert 3GP files to more popular format, such as AVI or MPG.
The Pazera Free 3GP to AVI Converter interface is a very simple and user-friendly. To convert mobile phone video files, just drag & drop them into main window and click the CONVERT button.
The most important features:
* Conversion from 3GP and 3G2 to AVI or MPG.
* Limited support for other video formats (including AVI, MKV, WMV, MP4, FLV, MTS, OGM, AMV).
* Supported video encoders: XviD, DivX 3, H.264, WMV, MPEG4-FFmpeg, S-Mpeg 4 v. 2, Motion JPEG (MJPEG), HuffYUV, MPEG-1, MPEG-2.
* Supported audio encoders: Lame (MP3), MP2, AC3, AAC, WMA, PCM-16 bit.
* Support for multithreaded encoding using the H.264 (x264) encoder.
* The ability to deinterlace video.
* Possibility of 2-pass encoding, which will increase the image quality and reduces the volume of output file.
* The program is portable: it does not use system registry and all settings are stored in INI file.
* 100% freeware! - for private and commercial use. The program does not require registration, there is no built-in limitations and spyware applications, does not add to the generated files "watermarks", etc.
Related Searches: 3GP converter, 3G2 converter, 3GP to AVI, 3G2 to AVI, video converter, mobile phone, video, AVI, MPEG, MPG
Recent Changes: Changes in the program interface, multi-threaded encoding using the x264 encoder, new version of the FFmpeg encoder and MediaInfo library, fixed saving audio codec ID, new conversion profiles, improved matching of encoding parameters with automatic settings, and other.
Install Support: Install and Uninstall
Supported Languages: English, Czech, French, German, Greek, Italian, Japanese, Latvian, Polish, Portuguese, Serbian, Spanish, Turkish
Additional Requirements: Not Established