SQL Image Viewer enables you to retrieve and view images directly from Firebird, MySQL, Oracle, SQLite, SQL Server and ODBC data sources (e.g. DB2 and PostgreSQL). It also enables you to export your images to disk, in their original format or converted to one of the supported formats (BMP, GIF, JPEG, PNG, PSD, TIFF).
You can also export binary data such as zip files, pdf documents and more, that are stored in your database.
Supports the popular database engines:
- Use a single interface to connect to multiple database engines, saving cost and time.
- Supports Firebird 1.5 to 2.5.
- Supports MySQL 4.1.22, 5.0.67
- Supports Oracle 10g, 11g.
- Supports SQLite 3.
- Supports SQL Server 2000, 2005 and 2008.
- Supports ODBC data sources e.g. DB2 and PostgreSQL.
Retrieve images using SQL syntax:
- Retrive images using the respective database engine's SQL syntax.
- Apply functions, join, and search arguments to selectively retrieve the images you want.
- Built-in memory monitor automatically cancels queries when the system performance is affected due to retrieving too many images.
View image thumbnails in one of three layouts:
- View image thumbnails in one of three layouts: filmstrip, thumbnail and tiled.
- Supports the display of images stored in the following formats: BMP, GIF, JPEG, PNG, PSD and TIFF.
Export images to disk
- Images can be exported to disk, in their original format or converted to one of the other supported formats i.e. BMP, GIF, JPEG, PNG, PSD and TIFF.
- Enables the export of large amounts of images as images are fetched on demand from the database.
- Progress monitor allows you to keep track of how many images have been exported, the duration taken and the size of each image.
View image properties
- View EXIF properties.
- Save individual images to disk, in its original format or in one of the other supported formats.
- View individual frames of an animated GIF, or invididual pages of a multi-page TIFF document.
Related Searches: image, binary data, view, export, convert, database, SQL Server, SQLite, Firebird, MySQL, Oracle, PostgreSQL, MySQL, DB2, ODBC
Recent Changes: Added support to export data to tab-delimited or comma-delimited text files.
Install Support: Install and Uninstall
Supported Languages: English
Additional Requirements: The appropriate database drivers to connect to your databases.