Digital Document Shredder is an product for permanently removing (shred) files and folders from your computer. The Windows Vista certified and awarded application allows you to completely remove selected information on your hard drive and other memories. Supports shredding of individual files, recycle bin, temporary files, unused disk space (free disk space) and Internet history.
Did you know that all of the information and files that you once had saved on your computer, remain on your computer, even after you think you have deleted them? If you shred your sensitive papers, you need to shred selected digital files. Digital Document Shredder utilizes advanced algorithm technique of overwriting your files multiple times so that the information contained in them is no longer readable, thus destroying the original data forever. This certified and awarded software will be a natural part of your daily digital life for all your shredding needs. Easy to install and use. Support and free upgrades included in your subscription.
- Select a file to be shredded by using a simple right click or browse for a file or folder.
- Previous versions automatically saved and hidden by Windows VISTA and Windows 7 can be detected and removed forever
- Choose to shred everything in your recycle bin with an easy click.
- Drag and drop files to your "shredding bin" on the desktop. They will be instantly shredded.
- Shred all your temporary files left behind on your computer.
- Use the "Shred all free space guide" to clean your computer from all old deleted files and folders that are still stored on your drives. You can not see them but you can easily recreate them! - The software includes qualitative reporting as an option, if you need to document that sensitive client files have been permanently removed for example.