Video LightBox JS for MAC OS is a free wizard program that helps you easily
add video to your website or blog, in a few clicks without writing a single line of code.
All it takes is 3 easy steps: 1.Add Video, 2.Select Template, 3.Publish.
At the first step, you add a video clip, for example cut-n-paste
YouTube url (Facebook, Google Video, Metacafe, Vimeo, MySpace, flv, mp4, 3gp), then select the template for video and video thumbnail
appearance and, at the final step, publish the result to a local drive
or directly to the Internet via a built-in FTP client.
Video LightBox lets you:
* Use videos from popular on-line services on your website in a classy, unique way.
* Publish videos on your website with no programming skills.
* Choose from an array of included gallery themes to match the look-and-feel of your website.
* Use the integrated FTP client to publish your video easily.
Video LightBox generates a nice image thumbnail for your clip. On
click, this thumbnail expands into a stylish overlay window containing
couple of clicks to get the your video added to the Web!
Who Needs Video LightBox?
You do if you've ever:
* Had videos on your website, but had issues with placement, size, or appearance.
* Wanted an easy, intuitive wizard interface to be able to add and change videos on your website at will.
* Used other video programs that required you to save a file and boot into a separate FTP client to upload it.
Related Searches: mac, video lightbox js, light box 2, video web gallery, gallery software, youtube video, facebook video, Google Video, Metacafe, Vimeo, MySpace, flv, mp4, 3gp
Install Support: Install and Uninstall
Supported Languages: English
Additional Requirements: Standard PC