With the "AllWebMenus SEO CSS Menu Add-in" you can create feature-rich, SEO friendly, CSS menus for your websites easily!
Search engines will crawl your menu links through simple UL/LI HTML list code.
Use plenty of stylish themes to easily build cross-browser SEO-friendly CSS menus (IE, Firefox, Mozilla, Safari, Chrome, Opera, etc.) & all popular platforms (Win, Mac, Unix). Easy & visual for non-programmers, powerful for programmers!
Position your menus to your pages with easy & flexible options!
Main AllWebMenus features:
- Ready-made Themes/Examples for creating stylish menus
- Rich & intuitive User Interface
- All authoring tools & CMS platforms supported
- Plenty of buttons, icons, bullets, arrows & backgrounds to use
- Optimized engine
- Menus populated EITHER by items within your project OR "on-the-fly", using on-page UL/LI items
- UNICODE text support
- Right-to-Left language (RTL) support (Arabic, Hebrew, etc.)
- Dreamweaver extension/NetObjects Fusion component
- WordPress Menu & Joomla Menu Add-ins
- FrontPage Add-in
- Expression Web support
- Sliding Menu, Floating Menus & Server Side Menus Addins (API for programmable menus)
- Multiple Rows/Columns on menus/submenus
- Various Opening/Closing effects
- Scrollbar or Auto Scroll option for large submenus
- Auto highlight of currently visited item
- Use of menus over flash objects, form elements, applets and iframes
- Use of multiple menus on the same page
- Free Sitemap Builder