iMacsoft CD Ripper can extract audio files from Audio CD and rip them to WAV, AAC, AC3, AU, FLAC, M4A, MP2, MP3, OGG, WMA audio formats.
iMacsoft CD Ripper can easily retrieve CD information from the CDDB database or rename the CD tracks title and remember them, normalize the output files.
This CD Ripper also provides many flexible audio-editing options to let you customize audio files from CD with some parameters setting, such as audio bit rate, sample rate, volume, and codec.
Download iMacsoft CD Ripper and have a try right now!
1. Rip Audio CD to all popular audio formats, such as WAV, AAC, AC3, MP3, MP2, OGG, WMA, FLAC;
2. Get CD info like Title, Author, Copyright, Album, Genre, year and Comment from Internet;
3. Allow you to edit ID3v1 and ID3v2 tags. And manage your music files more conveniently;
4. Various professional encoders with parameters are offered: such as bit rate, sample rate, channel and volume;
5. Support multi-threading and batch conversion;
6. Run conversion in the background without conflict or slowing your computer down;
7. Choosing between Hibernate, Shut Down, Standby or Close Application to perform once conversion is done;
8. Support multiple skins;
9. Support multiple languages such as simplified Chinese and English;