The Express Talk softphone works like a telephone to let you make calls through your computer and you can call anyone via the internet who has installed it (or any other SIP softphone). Connect your webcam or other video device and you can see and speak to family, friends and colleagues around the world.
Calls computer to computer are always free. You can also call ordinary 'real' telephone numbers anywhere in the world if you sign up with a VoIP gateway service company. See below for recommended telephone gateway companies.
Express Talk is also now available for Pocket PC, so now you can take your VoIP numbers with you wherever you go. Great for people who work outside the office.
* Make voice and video calls free between computers.
* Supports computer to phone via a VoIP SIP gateway provider. More information on VoIP here.
* Configure up to 6 lines on the one phone with the ability to put calls on hold.
* Supports caller ID display and logging.
* Includes a phone book with quick dial configuration.
* Integrates with Microsoft Address Book.
* Supports call transfer.
* Record phone calls to wav.
* Allows up to 6 people to join one call using the Call Conferencing feature.
* Provides easier communication using the Push to talk intercom.
* Includes Do Not Disturb button.
* One user Business Edition license can be used for both computer and Pocket PC versions.
* Supports emergency numbers calling (such as 911, 999, 000).
Professional, Windows, and Mac editions available from NCH Software.
About NCH Software:
NCH Software is a leader in audio, video, telephony, dictation, business, and computer utility software for Windows, Palm, Pocket PC and Mac OS X. NCH has released over 80 products since 1993 and continues to receive awards for software excellence.