PCUnlocker is a bootable utility to bypass, remove or reset local and domain administrator or user passwords on Windows 8.1/8/7/Vista/XP/2012/2008/2003/2000. Instantly gain access to your computer if you have forgotten administrator password or user account has been locked out or disabled. Just boot from the CD and reset Windows system passwords easily and automatically! No need to reinstall Windows!
Simply burn PCUnlocker to a CD/DVD/USB, then boot from it. The program automatically detects all Windows installations and user accounts on your computer. Select a user account and click "Reset Password" button to reset the password to blank, then you can log into your computer with a blank password.
Key Features & Benefits
* 100% recovery rate.
* Simple and intuitive graphic interface.
* Bypass, remove or reset Windows administrator and user passwords.
* Unlock and enable user and administrative accounts.
* Disable the password expiration for local Windows accounts.
* Remove logon time restrictions for Windows accounts.
* Reset Local Security Policy settings.
* Disable the "Force Smart Card Login" group policy.
* Allow you to reset Windows password to blank instantly.
* Automatically detect all operating systems installed on your computer.
* Support password reset for Windows 8 local account and Microsoft account.
* Reset administrator password of virtual machine runs in VMware, Parallels, VirtualBox, Microsoft Virtual PC, Hyper-V (Gen2 & Gen1 VM).
* Reset passwords for Windows 8.1, 8, 7, Vista, XP, 2003, 2000, NT, Windows Server 2003 x64 Edition (64-bit), Windows 7 64-bit, Windows Server 2008, Windows Server 2012.
* Change or reset the forgotten Domain administrator passwords on Windows 2000/2003/ 2008/2012 Active Directory Server.
* Boot UEFI-based computer from CD or USB drive.
* Unlock disabled, locked or expired Active Directory accounts.
* Support RAID/SCSI/SATA drives.