Anfibia Reactor is a web-based server monitoring solution for Windows. Anfibia Reactor monitors cpu, memory, battery, hard drives, makes sure network connections are working, checks databases and much more! Anfibia Reactor is fast and amazingly easy to install and use. Try the full version for free! Continuous monitoring enables you to learn about problems and resolve them before they become too serious. Be notified when a hard drive shows signs of a possible malfunction, or when a connection is down, for example. Anfibia Reactor runs on modern Windows platforms, and modern web browsers.
Anfibia Reactor is a server monitoring solution that runs on your own server, meaning you have full control over your private data, setup and configuration, and is web-based, meaning it is accessible to you via a web browser from any computer, and iPhone.
- Is amazingly easy to install and use (no remote agent required)
- Very low memory and cpu consumption
- Works on Windows 2000, XP, 2003, Vista, 2008 and Windows 7
- Works on 32bit and 64bit systems
- Works on servers and workstations
Anfibia Reactor is able to perform the following tasks:
- Monitor hardware, such as hard drives, cpu, memory, battery.
- Monitor network connections (secure and insecure): HTTP, FTP, SMTP, POP, DNS, ICMP (ping).
- Monitor and query databases: Microsoft SQL, ORACLE, MySQL, Generic OLE DB.
- Monitor running services, applications.
- Reboot, shut down computers.
- Keep a detailed log of errors, warnings, and useful information.
- Restart services, kill applications.
- Send email notifications when something is wrong.