Aunsoft FLV Converter is a professional FLV/F4V video converter software to convert FLV/F4V to MP4, AVI, MPG, MPEG, MOV, SWF, WMV, 3GP, MP3, AAC, AC3, WMA, iPad/iPhone4(*.mp4), Mobile Phone(*.3gp), iTunes(*.mov), PPT(*.wmv), Xbox 360(*.wmv), Wii(*.avi), etc without losing any quality. It supports batch conversion and merging MTS/M2TS file into only one file. With such a good tool, you can also make a editing before conversion, such as trim FLV/F4V segments, crop black edges, add effect, adjust brightness, contrast, saturation, add watermark, and so on. You could love it for even working stably and perfectly.
Compared with other products, it has the powerful functions as follows:
1. Decode the most important audio and video codecs used in FLV/F4V files: Sorenson Spark, Screen video, Screen video 2, H.264, On2 VP6, MPEG-1 Layer 3 (MP3), MPEG-2.5 Layer 3, Nellymoser, Speex, ADPCM, AAC etc.
2. Convert FLV/F4V files to avi, mpg, mov, wmv, h.264/avc, mp4, mpeg, flv, dv, mkv, HD video, mp3, ac3, wma, aac, etc with no loss of quality and extract audio from FLV/F4V.
3. Support the latest devices: iPad, iPhone 4, HTC Phone, Nexus One, iPod Nano, Zune HD, Android Phones, Xbox 360, PS3, etc.
4. Aunsoft FLV Converter allows you to trim, crop, adjust video effect, add watermark and subtitle with two real-time preview windows to get tailor-made video with ease.
5. With this FLV Converter/Joiner, you can merge them to output a coherent movie show.
6. No A/V out of sync, free trail with no time limit. You can free use this FLV Converter forever and get perfect output quality without A/V out of sync. The only limitation of the trial version is that the output files with Aunsoft watermark in the middle.
7. After successful purchase, you could also get warm follow up, lifetime technical support and free upgrade from Aunsoft. So you could not only get best products, but also enjoy best after-sale services.
Recent Changes: 1. Added Motorola Droid (X) H.264 Video (*.mp4) as output format for Droid X users, the maximum resolution is up to 854*480. 2. Rectified output format Motorola Droid (X) MPEG-4 Video (*.mp4) by changing the maximum resolution to 800*480.