Pazera Free PSP Video Converter is an absolutely free application which converts the most popular video files (AVI, MPEG, MP4, FLV, MOV and other) to Sony PSP compatible video format - MP4 (PSP-MP4, H.264). You can also extract audio tracks from video files to MP3, AAC, M4A, WMA and WAV format.
The application allows you to convert full movie or selected range only. You can limit output file size and set many parameters used by encoder: audio and video bitrate, fps, resolution, sampling frequency and other.
The Pazera Free PSP Video Converter interface is very simple and user-friendly. To convert video files, just drag & drop them into main window, select proper profile from list, and click the CONVERT button. If the video quality is poor, increase video bitrate.
The most important features:
* Conversion from AVI, DivX, XviD, MPEG, MPG, WMV, ASF, MOV, QT, FLV, SWF, MP4, M4V, 3GP, 3G2, MKV, VOB, VCD DAT to MP4 (H.264, PSP-MP4), MP3, AAC, M4A, WMA or WAV.
* Supported video codecs: MPEG-4 AVC, H.264.
* Many predefined profiles specially adapted for the Sony PSP console.
* Large number of options.
* Saving and restoring encoder settings.
* Don't need any installation. Just extract ZIP archive and click PSPConverter.exe file.
* Portability. This program doesn't use system registry and can be run from portable devices. All settings are written to INI file.
* Supported languages: english, polish.
* 100% freeware! - for private and commercial use. No limitations, no watermarks, no adware, no spyware.
Pazera Free PSP Video Converter uses free, fast and high quality video encoder - FFmpeg.
Related Searches: PSP, PlayStation, Sony PSP, PSP converter, video to MP4, AVI to MP4, AVI to MP3, AVI to WAV, video converter
Recent Changes: New version of the FFmpeg encoder, volume control, support for additional FFmpeg command line parameters, from now the program does not use the system registry, a number of modifications to the source code and bug fixes.
Install Support: No Install Support
Supported Languages: English, Polish
Additional Requirements: Not Established