Pazera Free Video to 3GP Converter is the freeware application which converts the most popular video files (AVI, MPEG, MP4, FLV, MOV and other) into mobile phone video format (3GP, 3G2).
The application allows you to convert full movie or selected range only. You can limit output file size and set many parameters used by encoder: audio and video bitrate, fps, resolution, sampling frequency and other.
The Pazera Free Video to 3GP Converter interface is very simple and user-friendly. To convert video files, just drag & drop them into main window, select proper resolution for your phone, and click the CONVERT button. If video quality is poor, increase video bitrate.
The most important features:
* Conversion from AVI, DivX, XviD, MPEG, MPG, WMV, ASF, MOV, QT, FLV, SWF, MP4, M4V, 3GP, 3G2, MKV, VOB, VCD DAT to 3GP or 3G2.
* Supported video codecs: H.263, MPEG-4 AVC, XviD.
* Supported audio codecs: AMR-NB (AMR Narrowband) and AAC.
* Large number of options.
* 2-pass encoding which will improve the video qaulity.
* Saving and restoring encoder settings.
* Portability. This program can be run from portable devices.
* Supported languages: english, polish.
* 100% freeware! - for private and commercial use. There are no limitations, watermarks, adware, spyware etc.
Pazera Free Video to 3GP Converter uses free, fast and high quality video encoder - FFmpeg.
Related Searches: Mobile Phone video, 3GP Converter, video to 3GP, video to 3G2, AVI to 3GP, AVI to 3G2, video converter
Recent Changes: Updated version of the FFmpeg encode, minor modifications to the source code and bug fixes.
Install Support: Install and Uninstall
Supported Languages: English, Polish
Additional Requirements: Not Established