Tool for creating and managing formulations. Specify ingredients, processes, costs, safety information, and tests. Supports the development and maintenance of batching recipes, and automatically generates batch sheets. Industry specific versions for Pharmaceuticals, Cosmetics, Paint and Coatings, Chemicals, Food and Beverage, and Feed., features include VOC calculations, weight/volume unit conversions.
Recipe Manager was designed to support the Product Development cycle, and to streamline the introduction of new products to manufacturing. Recipe Manager can generate Batch Documents to be manually filled in during batch execution.
- Develop recipes/formulations with full process specifications associated with them
- Work in weights or volumes, formulate by quantity or percent
- Calculate finished product costs based on ingredient definitions
- Speed product development by visually construction recipes, complete with process instructions and testing specifications
- Define and enforce corporate standards for product and process specifications.
- Speeds up and enhances the consistency of recipe creation by using a library of predefined equipment and process definitions (an unlimited number of user-created definitions may be added)
- Implemented using S88 concepts and nomenclature.
- Eliminates errors commonly found in manually generated recipes.
Related Searches: formulation, recipe development, formula, costing, process specification, recipe, pharmaceutical, cosmetic, flavor and fragrance, chemical, manufacturing, batch manufacturing, process manufacuring, EBR, electronic batch record, chemicals, batch
Recent Changes: Not Established
Install Support: Install and Uninstall
Supported Languages: English
Additional Requirements: Not Established