Top-class encryption tool based on an independent VMPC cryptographic technology. Developed since 2004 by cryptography expert Bartosz Zoltak.
* Encrypt your files/folders and store them either in a single encrypted archive-file (many-to-one mode, like ZIP) or in the one-to-one mode, where an encrypted copy of each file is created.
* Compress files before encryption, split archives into smaller files, generate self-extracting archives in exe files, wipe files unrecoverably from your disk, save original locations of files.
* Edit the contents of an encrypted archive and change the password.
* Encrypt any text and send it in an email also as text.
* Generates secure passwords of any length from random mouse moves.
* Store your passwords and sensitive text information in a comfortable encrypted database utilizing advanced organization of the encrypted documents in folders with flexible copy/move and search functions.
* Use multiple passwords for one encryption. Only a full group of people can decrypt the data (each person has one password).
* Join multiple passwords into one. It enables to minimize the risk of interception of all passwords transmitted over different channels.
* Compute checksums of your important files.
* Run VMPCrypt from command-line.
* Run VMPCrypt in portable mode ? without installation.
* All operations are resistant to system failure (e.g. power shortage).
* VMPCrypt runs an integrity self-test each time it is run.
* Comfortable current help available after pressing right mouse button on any VMPCrypt function.