ClipChap stores new text and graphicobjects in the clipboard and stores them for later use. The stored objects can be edited, viewed and copied back to the clipboard.
I use ClipChap at my daily work for about 7 years, now. I don not want to live without it anymore. That's the reason why I put it so low-price for you, too. Furthermore ClipChap can:
* share clipboard objects with others in your LAN.
* export any object as one in a huge list of file formats.
* copy window rectanglles as images
* view and edit stored items, even with external programs
* send items as email attachment with one click
* take care of your downloads and leaves you enough bandwidth to continue.
* safe you valuable time