This program is an image viewer that displays the images as a mosaic, using the image like a tile texture, with support for multiple image formats. Some of its features are:
- Shows the images as a mosaic, using the loaded image as the 'tile'.
- Provides commands for manual slide show of all the images in a folder.
- Full screen mode, with easy shortcut keys for all the operations.
- Support for multiple image formats:
* JPEG images (*.jpg, *.jpeg, *.jfif)
* GIF (CompuServe) images (*.gif)
* PNG (Portable network graphic) images (*.png)
* TIFF images (*.tif; *.tiff),
* Windows Bitmap images (*.bmp, *.rle, *.dib)
* Photoshop images (*.psd, *.pdd)
* Paintshop Pro images (*.psp)
* Truevision Targa images (*.tga; *.vst; *.icb; *.vda; *.win)
* ZSoft Paintbrush images (*.pcx, *.pcc)
* Kodak Photo-CD images (*.pcd)
* Portable Pixel/Gray Map images (*.ppm, *.pgm, *.pbm)
* Autodesk image (*.cel; *.pic)
* Windows icons (*.ico)
- Zoom in and zoom out control.
- Option of showing a grid that delimitates the tile boundaries.
- Can save and/or copy the displayed mosaic image.