iRecover offers support for all major file systems: FAT, FAT32, NTFS (all versions) and Linux Ext2/3/4. iRecover is a one-stop solution for undelete, unformat, partition, RAID, and image recovery. Windows Basic and Dynamic disks are supported. NAS disk recovery is supported.
iRecover will automatically detect the file system type and file system parameters, such as cluster-size. It will even do so if vital file system structures such as the boot sector and partition table are damaged.
iRecover offers a powerful RAID 0 and RAID 5 recovery module that will automatically detect RAID parameters such as stripe size and disk rotation. NAS disk recovery supported.
iRecover allows you to create a RAW disk image file from a volume, a disk or an entire (reconstructed) RAID array and recover data from the image file.
Misc. additional features:
- During a scan disk health is monitored (SMART), iRecover will halt or pause if a disk's condition deteriorates.
- Image preview.
- Wizard driven, suitable for entry-level users and experts.
- Configurable bad sector handling, even during scanning.
- Unique file validation engine: predicts the outcome of the recovery.
- Trial version allows analysis of the situation; do a test run to make sure your files can be recovered.