PaperCut Print Logger is a free, lightweight print logging application for Windows systems designed to provide real-time activity logs detailing all printer use, and is suitable for use at home or print auditing in small organizations. Information monitored includes:
* print job's time,
* the name of the user who printed,
* the total number of pages,
* document names and titles,
* other job attributes such as paper size, color mode, duplex and more.
Logs are available in a viewer friendly HTML format, or in CSV or Excel format for advanced users needing the data for further analysis.
* 100% free, and actively maintained!
* Easy to use HTML interface.
* Now available in English, French, German, Spanish, Italian and Simplified/Traditional Chinese.
* Real-time logs ensure printing history data is always current and live.
* Print monitoring data is available Microsoft Excel format allowing detailed analysis and charting.
* Compatible with both desktop and server versions of Microsoft Windows (XP, Vista, 7).
* Works with almost all major printer makes and models.
* Simple and non-obtrustive: no need to modify the printing process or configure printers differently.
Related Searches: print logger, logging, printer, queue, tracking
Recent Changes: Not Established
Install Support: Install and Uninstall
Supported Languages: English
Additional Requirements: Not Established