CTI Data Connector Enterprise Edition offers Computer Telephony integration (via TAPI interface) in any enterprise database (SQL database, MS-Access), programming interface (XML, DLL) for applications and support of Microsoft Outlook.
* Dial within an application with a Hotkey
* Dial from an application with DLL function or start of a EXE file with parameter
* Dial within the Browser
* Dial with a file
* Online caller identification from SQL Databases / Outlook contacts
* Caller identification from Outlook contacts
* List of incoming calls
* List of outgoing calls
* Phone book for any SQL Databases and MS-Outlook contacts (Search with contact or company name)
* Middleware application with XML / Active-X interface to communicate with applications - requires Software Development Kit
Cisco Call Manager and Avaya PBX with TAPI driver are supported.
For additional information see www.CTI-Data-Connector.com
Recent Changes: New phone book search, display phone numbers in business card style, skins, call history list, configurable desktop notification, 64bit Windows and Windows 7 support, works great with Outlook 2010.