Passwordstate is an on-premise web based solution for secure management of passwords, for both individuals and teams of people. 256bit AES data encryption, code obfuscation and enterprise scalability makes it the Enterprise Password Manager of choice.
Track Shared Password Lists -Track passwords for individuals, or create Shared Password Lists to be shared amongst multiple people.
* Password History and Comparison, Real-Time Password Change Notification, Import and Export Passwords, Secure Access to Shared Password Lists, Expiring Passwords Management and Password Auditing.
Security Administration - Site administration and governance.
* End-to-end Auditing, Customised Email Templates, Shared Password List Reporting, Password Strength Policy, 2nd Level Password Protection, Multiple Active Directory Domain Support and User Acceptance Policy.
Data Protection and Security - Ensures the integrity of your sensitive data.
* Encryption and Obfuscation, Unique Initialisation Vector, Automatic Logout Period, Integrated Windows Authentication and Optional Two-Factor Authentication for Administration Area.
Role-Based Access Control - Ensures only authorised access to sensitive data is possible, and governance of Passwordstate usage is well managed.
Password Generator - generate one or more random passwords, based on the complexity criteria you specify
Real-time Notifications and Auditing - Receive real-time email notifications when shared passwords change, and view auditing information for events relating to your access control.
Active Directory Integration - Passwordstate leverages the investment you have made in your Active Directory implementation, and fully supports multiple Active Directory domains and forests.
Compliance Reporting - End-to-end reporting ensures the governance of your enterprise's passwords are well managed, and reported when required.
Recent Changes: * Complete new user interface
* New and improved home page for searching across all Password Lists, quick access to favorites, and statistics for most active users and passwords
* Improved role-based access ? read, modify and admin permissions to Password Lists and individual passwords
Install Support: Install and Uninstall
Supported Languages: English
Additional Requirements: Microsoft SQL Server 2005 and Above
Latest Releases in Security & Privacy - Password Managers