Synchronize two FTP sites or local directories. FTPSync is useful for updating your home page or corporate web site, maintaining an off-site backup, maintaining web site mirrors, etc.
- supports UNIX, Microsoft, IBM and Novell type FTP servers,
- only new or changed files are transfered,
- console type application that can be easily executed from various schedulers,
- supports FTP and FTPS (secure FTP, explicit & implicit)
- brandable version available for bundling with other products.
FTPSync is intended for computer experts - it has no user interface, so users must know how to edit standard Windows INI files. Synchronization can be configured on the fly from batch files or other applications, making it a convenient tools when sync authomation is required.
Related Searches: FTP, sync, synchronize, offsite, backup, off-site
Recent Changes: Not Established
Install Support: No Install Support
Supported Languages: English
Additional Requirements: .NET Framework 2.0 or later (4.0 recommended)