AnyNotes is a powerful notes organizer. Store texts, images, web pages, links, reminders, and attached files in a tree-like database of Folders and Notes.
The most important AnyNotes features are:
- One-click memorizing of a web page with its HTML contents, pictures, title and address.
- One-click creation of a note holding the clipboard text contents.
- Bookmarking web page by dragging its URL from Internet Explorer or Mozilla FireFox
and dropping it onto the AnyNotes icon in the Tray.
- Fast global search by text context, dates, a set of attributes or attachment properties.
- Protecting particular notes with a strong cryptographic algorithm.
- Integrated calendar with multitude types of reminders.
- Favourites and History lists.
- Synchronization with Pocket AnyNotes running on a Pocket PC or communicator.
- Working with multiple databases: up to 5 databases can be open at a time.
- Multi-user support on a network: up to 5 users can work with the same database.
- Ability to keep data on and run from a flash-drive.
- Integrated backup system.
- Powerful print manager with previewing.