i-Fetch is a feed reader and information aggregation program that enables you to read various RSS feeds on your desktop, so that you can get information from various sources on a single interface.
i-Fetch allows you to keep watch of the articles that contains specific keywords. When you find any article of interest, you can put that into your Archive for future reference.
- Reduces bandwidth requirements
- Collects information at a single interface
- Pull-based, not Push-based
- Groups information conveniently
- Integrated browser
- Auto discovery of feeds
- Support for RSS, Atom and RDF formats
- OPML Support
- Quick search
- Predefined with 20 popular feeds