ACA Screen Recorder is a windows screen recording software, it captures the action from your Windows screen and saves it as a standard, easily edited, AVI (Audio-Video Interleaved) movie file. This format can be played under Windows, as well as the Internet, unlike other programs that use proprietary formats that may need special viewers and be difficult, if not impossible, to edit. Sound from your system microphone or other media player is also recorded.
* System-wide hot keys to start, pause, stop recording;
* Easy precision visual screen area or window selection;
* Optional sound, with choices for recording quality;
* Show flashing rectangle when recording or paused;
* Capture in any screen color depth;
* Automatically incrementing file names for captures using filename template;
* Multiple video compression choices;
* Convenient, user-definable hot keys, including 'pause recording';
* Frame rate and video compressor choices;
* Audio compressor choices;
* Configure video compressor;
* Mouse cursor recording can be turned on or off, true shape of the cursor is recorded.
Recent Changes: + Fully compatible with Win 7 x32 and x64.
+ Synchronize video and audio in long video file.
+ Show more details in the recording report.
+ If the real FPS is less than the FPS in config file, the program will show a suggestion in the report.
+ Improve the recording performance in Win 7 & Vista.
Install Support: Install and Uninstall
Supported Languages: English
Additional Requirements: 1 GHz CPU; 256 MB RAM; 10 MB of hard-disk space for program installing
Latest Releases in Audio & Multimedia - Multimedia Creation Tools