Powerful text editor with syntax highlighting.
This editor is built using EControl Syntax Editor SDK.
The unique and more important feature is 100% customizable lexer, so you can adjust it for any type of text file. Lexer uses standard VCL resource streaming and stores itself in DFM text format.
- Delphi 2007 like editor;
- Fast loading huge files (several megabytes).
- Localized: English, Russian, German;
- Split screen;
- Customizable text folding;
- Customizable text structure tree view;
- Customizable keymapping;
- 100% customizable lexer (syntactical analyzer). Comfortable visual lexer editor;
- Nested lexers highlighting.Combining several lexers in one using "Sub Lexer" rules;
- Code templates;
- Spell checking;
- Print/ print preview;
- Powerful search/replace (regular expressions, search all ...);
- Incremental search;
- Export in HTML/RTF with syntax highlighting;
- Copy selection to clipboard in RTF;
- Block staples (hierarchical text representation);
- User ranges allows custom lexer independent highlighting and text folding;
- Stack-based markers like in CodeRush;
- Unlimited bookmarks;
- Normal, column-oriented and line selection, clipboard operations;
- Right margin, persistent blocks, keep caret in text and numerous other options;
- Highlighting styles can use any font;
- Text region borders;
- Hiding parts of the text using Hidden attribute of the style;
- Multilevel style merging;
- Dynamical highlighting depended on caret position. Highlights valid blocks (for example, current procedure, brackets, "begin" ... "end" blocks ...);
- Line highlighting;
- Text partition by means of line separators like in Visual Basic IDE;
- Hyperlink highlighting
- Custom formatting
Default Lexer Library contains lexers for file types (over 30): C++, Pascal, Basic, SQL, Delphi Resources, HTML & XML, Style sheets, Ini files, Help Contents, Assembler, PHP...