ActiveX control that adds sound recording capabilities to multimedia applications and is designed to work directly with your sound card or with your CD player.
Custom DSP effects are also supported: you can create your own DSP effects and apply them to the sound being recorded.
Summary of available features:
-Recording from any DirectSound or ASIO compatible sound card available inside the system
-Recording and exporting in the several sound formats
-CD ripping of full tracks with resampling capabilities
-Ripping of predefined portion of CD tracks
-Real-time visual feedback: VU-Meter, Oscilloscope, Spectrum, Waveform display
-Events for reporting memory or file size occupation in real time
-Sound Activation System (automatically skips silence periods)
-CDDB database queries
-CD cover pictures retrieval through Amazon Web Services
-Restart of a stopped recording session in "Append mode", "Insert mode", "Mix mode" and -"Overwrite mode"
-Basic sound editing capabilities with possibility to export portions of sound to the clipboard
-Creation of graphic bars for custom displaying of Vu-Meters, Spectrum and Progress bars.
-Waveform analysis with support for generating the waveform bitmap
-Advanced waveform visualisation for editing purposes through the embedded Waveform Analyzer
- Support for recording directly from sound files stored on disk, memory buffer or clipboard with resampling capabilities
- Support for recording directly from Internet sites
- A background sound can be applied to the current recording session, also in loop mode
- Support for exporting to file contents of the latest recording session with resampling capabilities
- Automatic Gain Controller applied to data coming from an input channel
- Uploading of the last recording session to a FTP server
- Support for custom DSP effects
- Support for switching the output file without stopping the recording session and without loosing any sound data