Any Image is a tool for doing high quality image file format conversions.
- Converts large batches of image files just as easily as a single file.
- Supports many different image file formats.
- Supports several types of text meta data (native formats, EXIF, IPTC IMM, Adobe XMP, ...).
- Unicode is supported for file names as well as many forms of text meta data.
- True support for deep color and HDR image formats (16-bit integer and 32-bit floating point data/color component).
- High quality Floyd-Steinberg dithering available when converting to lower bit-depths - greatly enhances the subjective image
- High quality color palette optimization when writing palette-indexed images (2, 4, 8, 16, 32, 64, 128 or 256 colors).
- Alpha plane, transparency color, and text fields are converted for all formats that support it.
- Unique option to compress JPEG's to a target file size as an alternative to the usual 'quality' parameter.
- Optimal compression of PGN files with a 'Super optimize' option.
- Options useful for web or game graphics, e.g. "Set alpha plane from second file" and "Use optimal shared palette for all
- Automatically create HTML image tables for image galleries or thumbnail indexes.
- Write to multiple output formats in a single batch run.
- Command line interface for doing unattended conversions.
- Native x64 (64-bit) and x86 (32-bit) versions are available.
Recent Changes: New in v5.0: x64 version available. Support for deep color and HDR formats. High quality dithering for donwconverting to true color images. Improved color optimization for palette-based formats.
Install Support: Install and Uninstall
Supported Languages: English
Additional Requirements: None.
Latest Releases in Graphic Apps - Converters & Optimizers