KBase leverages existing storage and search capabilities in Microsoft Outlook. Create the articles inside Outlook and use all the Outlook tools you normally use, like text formatting, spell check, embedded images and attachments.
The KBase articles are shared in the workgroup via an Access or SQL Server database or via a SharePoint site, and they can be categorized and full text searched.
- Knowledge base available right inside Outlook, an environment that users already know.
- All Outlook features can be used, like rich text, html, attached files, reading pane and spell checking.
- Full text search.
- Drop-downs in the articles for selection of article category and type. The categories and types to select and defined in a tree view in the KBase settings.
- Custom fields can be created easily ? no coding, just write a name for it in the KBase settings, and it will be created.
- Save articles as .htm files or export them to Excel.
- Fully featured download ? only constrained by a nag screen