The MarshallSoft Client Mailer for C/C++ (MCM4C) is email marketing software used to send personalized email to a permission based mailing list directly from C/C++, programmable database or spreadsheet. Companies, professionals, clubs, e-publishers, and individuals can use the Client Mailer to keep in contact with their customer base.
Features of MCM4C include:
- Send text or HTML mail directly from an application,programmable database or spreadsheet.
- Supports multiple attachments.
- Supports ISO-8859 and ASCII character sets.
- Supports WIN_1252, WIN_1255, and UTF8 character sets.
- Uses macro substitution to personalize outgoing mail with multiple attachments.
- Can handle bulk mailing on a distribution list
- Can use up to 32 connections or channels simultaneously for fast email delivery.
- Can process "undeliverable mail" replies.
- Can process multiple user replies ("REMOVE","CONFIRM","OPT-OUT", etc.
- Supports SMTP (ESMTP) and POP3 authentication.
- Supports email servers that require SSL/TLS.
- Supports multiple (simultaneous) connections.
- Has extenstive error detection and logging cability.
- Includes SendMail example program (with source) to send email.
- Includes GetReply example program (with source) to read replies.
- Works with all versions of Microsoft Visual C++ (v4.0 through Visual Studio 2010).
- Works with Borland C/C++ (v5.0, v5.5) and Borland C++ Builder.
- Works with Microsoft Foundation Class, Watcom v11, MinGW, and LCC-WIN32.
- MCM functions can be called directly from both ANSI C programs and from C++ programs.
- Can be called from any program that is capable of calling the Windows API.
- License includes one year of technical support and downloadable updates.
- Royalty free.
- The license can be used with all supported computer programming languages.
Can be used in the development of Win32 applications running under Windows 95/98/Me/NT/2000/2003/XP/Vista/Windows 7. Multiple versions available.
Recent Changes: Added macro delimiters tilde, caret, and backquote. Support letter headers in separate header file. Added mcmOpenHeader() function. Added "Header: string" to headers. Fixed premature SEE release problem.
Install Support: Install and Uninstall
Supported Languages: English
Additional Requirements: 32-bit or 64-bit Windows
Latest Releases in Communications - E-Mail List Management
Mail Hunter Finder 2.94(2014-09-28) update
E-mail Extractor and is designed to harvest e-mail addresses from web sites